It was such a hard task for us to rebuild after the hurricane last year, but everyone up in the northern end of the state had a passion to brag about how the storm barely touched them, however the two of us had some drastic damage in my village! Three different diners that had survived worse storms, all totally demolished by this hurricane, and on top of all that, the two of us had a power outage that lasted for two weeks! It was awful. Thankfully, my mom had the foresight to invest in a power generator for our home! The two of us used it a little bit, and mostly to make sure it wasn’t so boiling in the home that mold would grow, I can still remember how my dad would warn us all that he was about to run the generator plus also run the whole-home fan. It was great that he warned us, because the two of us would see all of the power coming on in the home for just a moment, before suddenly hearing the whole-home fan in the attic turn on and feeling the entire home suddenly cool down! It was pretty neat to experience, however the two of us had to be careful plus regularly make sure windows were wide open! It was a scarce occurrence according to the heating plus A/C professional that installed the fan, but he said that a significant pressure difference between the inside plus outside could cause the windows to shatter. I wanted to see if that was true, so when my dad said he was turning on the generator, the two of us purposely didn’t open any windows, but when the whole-home fan turned on, every single window in the home began to shake, and then two of them suddenly cracked! That was horrifying, plus a wonderful lesson on why you shouldn’t play around with Heating plus Air Conditioning equipment. I’m just very blissful the air quality in our condo could be quickly repaired!