The other day when our Heating, Ventilation, and A/C method broke down, I figured that I would be able to take care of it on my own. My fiance was saying that I absolutely should call up the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C company to have a certified professional take care of everything. I felt love the two of us were consistently wasting our money on the professionals because it looked fairly straight-forward for myself and others to handle on my own. She was saying that they went to college for a reason to become certified for this type of work, and I absolutely wasn’t certified. I disagreed and said I could really handle this. I asked my kid to help myself and others and grab my tools. My kid right away felt uncomfortable about it. She was asking things love what if the two of us blew up the house. I said the two of us wouldn’t blow up the house! She then asked what if the two of us caused a fantastic deal of destruction to the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C equipment? While that was possible, I still felt love the two of us could really handle it. I pulled up DIY videos on my cellphone to show us the process of Heating, Ventilation, and A/C method repair. My kid eventually said the two of us absolutely should call up the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C company love Dad said. I didn’t listen and went to open the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C unit. Then I shocked myself absolutely bad when I started messing with the inner workings of the equipment. I collapsed on the floor from the shock and next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital. They said I suffered a drastic electrical shock, although I was going to be okay. They already heard from my fiance and kid about what happened and said I should never mess around with something love and Heating, Ventilation, and A/C method without being certified.