The other day when our Heating, Ventilation, and A/C system broke down, I figured that I would be able to take care of it on our own. My husband was saying that I really should call up the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C supplier to have a certified professional take care of everything. I felt like we were consistently wasting our cash on the professionals because it looked fairly straight-forward for myself and others to handle on our own. She was saying that they went to university for a reason to become certified for this type of work, and I really wasn’t certified. I disagreed and said I could certainly handle this. I asked our child to help myself and others and grab our tools. My child instantly felt uncomfortable about it. He was asking things like what if we blew up the house. I said we wouldn’t blow up the house! He then asked what if we caused a fantastic deal of damage to the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C equipment? While that was possible, I still felt like we could certainly handle it. I pulled up DIY videos on our cell phone to show us the process of Heating, Ventilation, and A/C system repair. My child eventually said we really should call up the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C supplier like Mom said. I didn’t listen and went to open the Heating, Ventilation, and A/C unit. Then I shocked myself really terrible when I started messing with the inner workings of the equipment. I collapsed on the floor from the shock and next thing I knew, I woke up in the hospital. They said I suffered a dire electrical shock, but I was going to be okay. They already heard from our husband and child about what happened and said I should never mess around with something like an Heating, Ventilation, and A/C system without being certified.