For the past couple of weeks I have been feeling a little bit off! I felt weak, dizzy and in a daze. I went to see my doctor and my doctor told myself and others in my household to look around my beach house and see if there is anything that looks like it is making toxins in the air. I entirely didn’t know what I was looking for, however the air seemed good to me. However, I know this could be a more drastic issue, so I decided to call a local Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C company to come over and service my Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C system just to be sure that nothing drastic is going on, when the Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C serviceman came over to the house, instantly I could tell something was seriously wrong. The HVAC specialist went over to my Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C unit and asked myself and others in my household when was the last time I changed my air filter. I really couldn’t remember, so that is what I said. She told myself and others in my household that because the air filter was so obstructed that somehow carbon monoxide was being released into my home. They said if I had waited any longer to call him then I would have had a major problem on my hands. I am so happy that I went ahead and made the appointment with the Heating, Ventilation as well as A/C serviceman and I promised myself I would be better going forward in having my home and HVAC system looked at regularly.