We inspected the unit regularly

Did you know that one of the most handy and dangerous things that you can buy is in almost every house? It is your heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system. A poorly serviced HVAC system can cause carbon monoxide poisoning, if it is not properly serviced regularly. I have heard of stories where families have had risky levels of carbon monoxide in their home, just my leaving their HVAC system un-inspected for a few years. When I first heard that, I told all of my siblings and parents. I can’t even think of the last time that I have had my HVAC system inspected, to be honest! After telling my family about some of the risks that a heating, ventilation, and air conditioning system can present, I called up a local HVAC company and requested an immediate inspection for my personal HVAC system. The HVAC system came to my home within twenty four hours and inspected my HVAC unit. He said that there was some buildup in my air filters, and some of the coils in my air conditioning unit may need to be replaced. Overall, there was nothing too dangerous found during the inspection but you can never be too safe when it comes to your family and your home. Having my system inspected also prompted me to go out and buy a brand new carbon monoxide filter, just to be extra safe. I encouraged my family to do the same and they were all very appreciative of my advice. You always need to be conscious of your personal health and safety.

air vent