My partner, Dave, & I have lived in our home for over twenty years now.
We honestly love our home & the city that my associate and I live in.
We raised both of our children here, & this home is full of hot memories. I do not believe that my associate and I will ever transport out of this house. It is two stories, & I believe that one afternoon my associate and I will not be able to climb the stairs to the second story, however thankfully, our living room is on the first floor. The upstairs is really only used when our children & grandchildren come to visit, but our home is relatively old though, so my associate and I have had trouble keeping it hot enough during the winter season months. It did not used to bother us when my associate and I were younger. We kept the home at about sixty to sixty-five degrees. It was great for us back then, however now, my associate and I get a little too chilly when the home is that cool. We cherish it to be at least seventy degrees. We could not figure out how to get it warmer until my associate and I obtained our propane fireplace. We wanted an electric fireplace, however my associate and I found this propane one for only thirty dollars. It was quite awesome. We have been using it for about two weeks now, & it has made such a difference in the temperature of our home. We can get the living room & living room section up to about eighty degrees using our propane fireplace, & my associate and I honestly love it! We are planning on getting a fireplace for our living room sometime soon as well. It will be so nice to have the entire first floor around eighty degrees.