Mold in my house

I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks, then it’s not like I have terrible headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult, then however, I have been stuffed up as well as had a cough for what feels like months now.

I even went to the healthcare worker to see what was going on with me, even though she could not figure it out as well as just said that it was most likely disappointing allergies… So I took some dust sensitivity medicine however that didn’t help honestly much at all, then late one evening last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all my seasoned Springtime clothes as well as go through them before the season chanaged… When I was pulling out the bins of Springtime clothes from the back of my closets, I noticed that there was bright green mold all over them.

I knew that this was not nice so I called my house owner instantly to come over as well as take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold as well as when I opened the closet that holds my Heating as well as A/C system as well as there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew instantly that the mold that covered my Heating as well as A/C system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I guess that my house owner will need to replace my Heating as well as A/C system because I don’t guess I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone as well as I don’t know how to deep wipe an Heating as well as A/C system.

propane boiler