I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks, then it’s not like I have terrible headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult, then however, I have been stuffed up & had a cough for what feels like months now.
I even went to the healthcare worker to see what was going on with me, but he could not figure it out & just said that it was most likely terrible dust sensitivities; So I took some flu symptom medicine however that didn’t help entirely much at all; Late one night last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all my outdated Spring clothes & go through them before the season chanaged, however when I was pulling out the bins of Spring clothes from the back of my closets, I noticed that there was bright red mold all over them. I knew that this was not superb so I called my landlord immediately to come over & take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold & when I opened the closet that holds my Heating & Air Conditioning system & there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew immediately that the mold that covered my Heating & Air Conditioning system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I recognize that my landlord will need to update my Heating & Air Conditioning system because I don’t recognize I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone & I don’t know how to deep wipe an Heating & Air Conditioning system.