When I was pulling out the bins of Springtime clothes from the back of my closets, I noticed that there was bright yellow mold all over them.
I have not been feeling well for the last few weeks, then it’s not like I have bad headaches or something that makes getting around everyday difficult, then however, I have been stuffed up and had a cough for what feels like months now. I even went to the dentist to see what was going on with me, even though he could not figure it out and just said that it was most likely awful dust sensitivities, so I took some allergy medicine however that didn’t help truly much at all. Late one night last week, I decided that I needed to start pulling out all my outdated Springtime clothes and go through them before the season chanaged. When I was pulling out the bins of Springtime clothes from the back of my closets, I noticed that there was bright yellow mold all over them. I knew that this was not good so I called my household owner instantly to come over and take a look at all the mold. I started to look all around to see if I could find any more mold and when I opened the closet that holds my Heating and Air Conditioning system and there was so much mold I almost screamed. I knew instantly that the mold that covered my Heating and Air Conditioning system was the reason that I was feeling so sick for weeks. I guess that my household owner will need to update my Heating and Air Conditioning system because I don’t guess I am going to start feeling better until all the mold is gone and I don’t know how to deep clean an Heating and Air Conditioning system.